North Asia FTA Training Session for SMEs: Cultural Awareness–Negotiating Business in China – Dandenong
Category : Events
Understanding cultural differences can provide telling insights and help to facilitate conversations and negotiations. While some confusion can often lead to amusing misunderstandings it can also make a serious impact on your business relationships.
The aim of this workshop is to help you understand the cultural differences in business to enable you to develop successful relationships in China.
This workshop will enhance your capability to:
- Understand your customers’ needs and avoid any misunderstanding
- Appreciate how culture can affect your international negotiations
- Negotiate with customers and business partners effectively
- Engage and develop long term relationships with Chinese businesses effectively
- Go into your meetings informed, confident and ready to do business.