North Asia Free Trade Agreements Training Session for SMEs – Selling your goods to China
Category : Events
China is Australia’s largest trading partner, buying almost a third of all Australian exports. With a population of 1.4 billion people and rapidly rising middle class, the demand for Australian goods and services has never been higher. China presents enormous opportunities for Australian businesses, so find out what it can do for yours.
This Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry workshop will take you through the key trends and opportunities in China and give you the information you need to export under the China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA).
Learn step-by-step how you can take advantage of preferential tariff treatment:
- How to get your tariff classifications right.
- Understand how your goods will be treated under ChAFTA.
- Determine whether your goods meet rules of origin requirements.
- Create documentation that will give your business preferential treatment.
- Checklists of export documentation requirements and record-keeping.
- Market entry options including e-commerce strategy.